- Red potatoes, quartered and sliced
- 2 tablespoons bacon fat, a hefty portion
- Freshly ground black pepper and kosher salt
1. Cook potatoes in a cast iron skillet with bacon fat. While cooking potatoes, add in fresh black pepper and kosher salt.
2. Cook until potatoes are caramelized, about 15 minutes.
3. Serve and enjoy!
Who is Heather, you ask? Heather is Charlie’s sister. Heather’s potatoes came about because she enjoyed them so much and wanted them all the time. In addition to creating “Heather Potatoes”, Heather used to boss Charlie around when they were kids. Especially when they would go huckleberry picking – when Heather would insist on being the “Manager” and made Charlie do all of the picking. Heather prided herself on her managerial skills, and to this day Charlie credits Heather for teaching him some instrumental tricks on how to run a successful business.