- 8 potatoes
- 6 boiled eggs
- 2 1/2 cups sweet relish
- 50 oz. mayo
1. Boil potatoes unpeeled until soft.
2. Drain water and pull potato skin off of potatoes.
3. Place potatoes and boiled eggs in container and mash until most lumps are gone.
4. Add mayo, then salt and pepper to taste. It may need more mayo depending on starchiness of potatoes.
5. Chill for 4 hours in refrigerator.
Did you every wonder what the ‘Q ‘in Lillie’s Q stands for? It’s not just BBQ, it’s for Chef Charlie’s father, Quito!