- green cabbage (850 grams)
- chopped dill pickle (200 grams)
- red cabbage (150 grams)
- lillie’s q ENC (75 grams)
- lillie’s q ivory (35 grams)
- chopped parsley (30 grams)
- salt (10 grams)
- szechuan peppercorn (5 grams)
HOW TO MIX:
- Chop and mix both cabbages, the parsley, and the pickles.
- Salt the cabbage mix.
- Mix in pickle, ENC, and Ivory.
- Add szechuan peppercorn and mix thoroughly.
- Let sit for one hour chilled in the fridge and then enjoy!
NOTE For a milder, more Southern slaw, omit the szechuan peppercorns. Alternatively, you can substitute Brisket Pepper which will create a delicious black pepper coleslaw.