1. Spatchcock the chicken
2. Place chicken in a large container and cover with a brine of your choosing.
3. Cover the container with a tight lid and place in a cooler or fridge
4. Season the chicken with Q-Rub and then season again with Brisket Pepper.
5. Place chicken skin side up in a 225 degree smoker for 2 1/2 hours.
6. Insert a probe thermometer into the thigh. Once the temperature
reaches 155 degrees, your chicken is ready to enjoy!
Note: For a Northern Alabama twist on our Smoked Chicken, dunk the entire finished chicken in our Alabama white barbecue sauce, Ivory.